Ways to say "Thank You" to Taking the Escalator by supporting the mission:
1. Provide Google Review - LINK: https://g.page/r/CQYEe0fxjWLTEB0/review
2. Support Taking the Escalator Social Media Campaign
- LIKE any post you see out there that references Taking the Escalator.
- SHARE/RESHARE posts about Taking the Escalator on your social media pages, therapist groups, or anywhere people who who work with substance use and mental health may see it online
- COMMENT - Show Taking the Escalator some love in the comments section on Escalator related posts. Share links to our pages in the comments on relevant social media sites, online groups, and web pages
- LINK - Every link out there to Taking the Escalator is another branch reaching out for new followers. Any outside link to any Taking the Escalator content including website pages, our blog, and our academia pages spreads our message
EVERY LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT and LINK YOU MAKE SAYS "THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO TAKING THE ESCALATOR"
3. Reach Out - We love hearing from you. Let us know about your practice and what has helped you. We want to hear your suggestions for future topics, activities and resources. We want to hear about anything you may have done to advance our mission.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP
To Send a Message to the Taking the Escalator Staff (KEN) - Use this message box: